I hope that you are all having a fabulous week thus far. It’s already Tuesday, which means that it’s one step closer to the weekend!
This morning I enjoyed the usual Chobani 0% plain yogurt with ground Spectrum flax seed, almond halves and a cup of decaf coffee with skim milk!
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Brussel sprouts have gotten a bad reputation over the years, and have quickly become the dreaded vegetable of children and parents alike. Cook them the right way though, and these miniature cabbages can easily become a vegetable staple in your home. They are quick and easy to make, nutritious in so many ways, and have an absolutely phenomenal flavor! In this recipe I combine my favorite roasting ingredients, (olive oil and Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning) in order to create a savory tasting brussel sprout! Enjoy!
- 1lb of brussel sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning <——trust me!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse and halve brussel sprouts
- Toss the sprouts into a large bowl, pour oil and sprinkle Grill Master Steak Seasoning all over them
- Mix all the ingredients together and continue to add more seasoning until each brussel sprout is covered.
This seasoning is a blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices normally used on steaks and burgers, but believe me it is fabulous on vegetables as well!
- Pour onto an aluminum lined cookie sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 min or until all the sprouts have become soft and browned